Currently, my main interest in the solar system is the expanding census of outer solar system objects, particularly those with particularly extreme orbits.
- For some of the newest results I’ve contributed to that come out of DES data, take a look at the following papers:
- A hunt for Earth trojans with DECam, Markwardt et al. (2020)
- The detection of diatomic carbon in interstellar comet Borisov, Lin et al. (2020)
- A census of DES’s discovered objects Bernardinelli et al. (2020),
- Finally, to know what the discoveries out of DES mean in a dynamical context, see Tali Khain’s paper on the classification of each of the DES KBOs: Khain, Becker, et al. (2020)